First Aid & CPR Registration
The classes are American Heart Assn. certified classes. Training includes the use of an AED. Cost of the class is a donation to Help Save a Heart Foundation and if a card is needed to show completion separate $5.00 is required.
- Sponsored by KFD3 & Snowden Community Council
- Training includes new, 2016 technique which is hands-only, no mouth-to-mouth
- 3 Hours
- 18 and older
- Located at Cherry Lane Fire Station
- Good for 2 Years
- No cost but donations accepted; If certification card desired/needed @ $5
- Includes training in AED
- Class size limited
- Questions can be directed to Captain Renault at 541-490-8077 or email@example.com
First Aid classes are planned for next fall. Register at KCFD3.com or call Captain and EMS Supervisor Mike Renault at 541.490.8077 or 509.493.2996.